What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness, or disability.
Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness, or disability through movement and exercises, manual therapies, education, advice.
Physiotherapists help to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients manage pain and prevent disease.
Some common conditions that can be treated by physiotherapy:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic pain
- Prevention of falls and fractures
- Recovery from stroke
Source: Charted Society of Physiotherapy – United Kingdom
- Our team of Physiotherapists provide time limited, goal oriented programs to facilitate a return to pre-injury levels.
- Programs are tailored to individual patients.
- Treatments may include physiotherapy modalities (TENS, ultrasound, IFC, laser therapy), manual therapies, active rehabilitation, and strengthening exercises.
Please note: Most extended healthcare plans cover all of the services listed. For help inquiring about your coverage, please ask one of our knowledgeable staff members.
Please call our clinic if you have any further questions and speak to one of our staff members.
Our Pricing Plan
- Initial Examination Treatment$90.00
- Re–examination & Treatment (if time permits)$80.00
- Physiotherapy Treatment$55.00
- Extended Physiotherapy Treatment (more than 1 body region)$65.00