Custom Orthotics and Shoes
What are orthotics?
- Made to help any misalignment in the foot, improve posture or alleviate pain in the foot or leg.
- They are either inserted into a shoe, or integrated into the shoe’s design so that they become part of the sole of the shoe.
- Custom orthotics differ from the inserts you can buy at any store because they are specially made to conform to the unique shape of your foot, and can be created for almost any type of shoe, whether it is flat or high-heeled.
Who would benefit from orthotics?
While the most common reason people use orthotics is for arch and heel pain, almost anyone can benefit from an orthotic. There are several common symptoms that may indicate that there is a misalignment of the foot.
You may be a candidate for orthotics if:
- One side of the sole of your shoe wears out faster than the other
- You frequently sprain your ankle
- You have chronic heel, knee or lower back pain
- Your shins hurt
- Your toes are not straight
- Your feet point inward or excessively outward when you walk
- Your feet hurt in general
Your feet should not hurt. They are designed to be used, and pain is the body’s way of warning you that something is wrong. If you ignore the pain, the condition causing it could become worse.
Please note: Most extending healthcare plans cover all of the services listed. For help inquiring about your coverage, please ask one of our knowledgeable staff members.
*Custom Made Orthotics: Fee includes biomechanical assessment, 2 week follow up, and 1 modification if required within 2 weeks of dispensing
*Custom Knee Bracing: Fee includes includes measurements, fitting, and carrying bag
Our Pricing Plan
- Custom Made Orthotics$525.00
- Custom Made Orthotics with Footwear$625.00
- Custom Knee Bracing$1700.00
- MD Prescribed Braces(Prices for braces may vary depending on brand name selected - Fee includes measurements)