In light of recent events, it is more important that we encourage our community to stay calm during this period of time. There are also procedures we can follow to do what we can to keep our community, our loved ones, and yourself safe. Here are 4 best practices you can follow during these trying times:
- The best way to protect yourself from Covid-19 is to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds (the equivalent of singing happy birthday 3x).
- Please avoid panic shopping. Buy what you require and leave items for others. We are much stronger when working together as opposed to working against each other!
- If you are exhibiting flu like symptoms please go to your nearest medical facility and get checked out.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 please self quarantine and follow the advice given.
How We Have Always Maintained a Safe and Clean Facility
Here at True Life Wellness and Physiotherapy we have always employed procedures to safeguard our clients and guests. We thoroughly disinfect and wipe down:
- Equipment and treatment tables after each patient use
- Wiping down counter tops in our common areas and bathroom.
- Handles, doorknobs, light switches, keyboards, laptops, buttons, chair handles, and any other surface areas which our staff or visitors may touch
In addition, we are also offering disposable masks and gloves for use for any and all patients. If you have an upcoming appointment and are not feeling well, please call us to reschedule your appointment to the best suitable date for you. If you are not feeling well, please get checked out at your nearest medical facility.
Have a safe day.